Q. Why Digital Marketing is the future?.
Ans. There are 7 reasons why digital marketing expand in the future.
1. The real-time data will rule the market
2. Intense use of Apps
3. Viral advertising is grabbing attention
4. “Mobile money”- a norm of today & future
5. Marketing is going to be increasingly contextualized based on user data
6. Introduction of instant messaging as a new tool for reaching the customers
7. Brands act as a connection between people and new technology 14.6% close rate has been recorded for SEO leads, while outbound leads (like direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate.
Q. What are the advantages of Digital Marketing?
Ans. The digital industry is constantly changing and aim to bring immediate value to the customer and to the business together. The advantages are mentioned below: -
1. Minimized Cost: Unlike the traditional marketing, the digital marketing strategy costs very little.
2. Simple to measure: The best part with digital marketing is that you can see the real time results. Also, there are various tools like Google Analytics to measure specific goals. How many people are visiting, for how long they stay, the conversions, etc. all can be measured easily.
3. Better client interaction: It serves with various options to promote the business and reach the potential customers. Moreover, you are available 24/7 for your customers.
4. Brand Image: It helps in developing a better brand image for your business. All that is needed is to maintain the quality of content and use of ethical techniques, targeting the needs of business.
5. Better engagement: It helps you to encourage your prospects, clients and followers to visit your website, take an action, read about your products and services, rate or buy them and provide valuable feedback which is visible to others too.
Q. Do small & local businesses need digital marketing?
Ans. Yes! No matter how large or small, if you have a business, you need a website. And if you need a website – and you want it to help you make money – you need marketing. Google uses information from your site to answer queries from users on mobile devices traveling near your business. In fact, small businesses can find modest digital marketing investments make a bigger bottom line splash than they would for a far larger “online-only” company.
Q. Is your website user friendly with mobile, tabs & other digital devices?
Ans. Approximately more than 60% of traffic on search engines is from devices like mobiles & tablets. If your website is not mobile friendly, you are turning away from many potential customers. All of your traditional advertising and online marketing from SEO to PPC and Social Media will be less effective. Clicks to your website are likely to produce Clicks OFF your website and on to a Competitor’s site that is MOBILE FRIENDLY.
Q. How will YouTube video fit into digital marketing and help to get more business?
Ans. YouTube is the world’s 2nd search engine by queries and 3rd most visited site in the world after Google and Facebook, second only to Google (of course, YouTube is a Google property).
Video has a great appeal for your local market who is searching keywords for specific products and services that you provide. The video should closely match their search in getting them what they want or solving a problem they know. Your video must always be professional, engaging, informative and logical with an effective hook and call to action.
Video Ranks Higher than All Other Content in Google Search Results.
YouTube video can boost your business in following ways:
1. Helps You to Build a Strong Company Brand
2. Generate More Revenue from New and Repeat Customers
3. Introduces New Products and Services
4. Saves Money on Marketing, Advertising & Training
5. Can Be Used to Generate Revenue from YouTube Advertising
6. Provides Powerful Sales and Marketing Training Tools
Q. How do I get more people to pay more attention to my social media posts?
Ans. There are some easy ways to get more attention – including likes, shares, and clicks – for your social media. The first is to make sure you are adding lots of value. The second is to include an accompanying graphic with every social update. Visual posts get much more engagement, including likes, comments, and shares.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) FAQs
Q. What is SEO and why it is important?
Ans. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an online marketing strategy used to help your business website rank at the top of search results. It is a process of using on-site and off-site tactics to ensure your website gets found on the internet and to make sure that the incoming traffic converts to sales & business.
Q. When can one start and stop SEO srvices?
Ans. SEO is a marathon, not a sprint. The sooner you get started, the sooner you’ll see results. The results take minimum 3 to 6 months of time period to develop and its through continual efforts that those results keep up. That’s the time when your whole website is aligned with SEO. By stopping SEO, one will lose results that someone else, such as your competitor will take advantage of and rise above you, and get in front of your customers. It’s never a good idea to quit digital marketing.
Q. Why does one need SEO services and how long does it take to rank?
Ans. SEO is the best way to achieve lasting online visibility and getting a steady stream of qualified leads delivered straight to your business. Nowadays, it is estimated that approximately 80% to 90% of customers will check online reviews before making a deal.
According to Forbes, almost 70% of small businesses are now investing in some form of online marketing. So, the odds are that your competitors are using SEO.
Experts generally agree rankings are based on relevance and authority, but the factors that determine them are many—and inconsistent. The best way to achieve a high search engine ranking is to create one of the most thorough web pages possible for specific keywords or topics. Ranking of your website is depending on your customized marketing plan. These timelines can vary depending on your type of business, campaign activities and much more.
Q. What are SEO strategy components?
Ans. The strategy components are mentioned below:
i. Based on audit and review
ii. Enhance on-page elements, content, images, etc.
i. Useful content
ii. Optimized for keywords
iii. Use to educate and build trust on the topics surrounding your products or services
Content Property Links
ii. Lowers bounce rates
iii. Branded links
iv. Natural links
v. Low competition keywords
High Authority Links
i. Guest post
Natural and Brand Link Building
i. Social profiles
ii. Press releases
DM - The digital industry is constantly changing and aim to bring immediate value to the customer and to the business together.
Soft sol - Being a Software development company in Lucknow, we are constantly striving to develop responsive softwares by studying the objectives and requirements of the customers.